In response to the global coronavirus outbreak the CGRA, RS Aero Class and RS Sailing have been evaluating the plans for the 4th RS Aero World Championship, 31 July – 7 August 2020. We recognise the severity of the current crisis. Whilst there are challenges and uncertainty, there remains a possibility that our World Championships may go ahead successfully. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and anticipate a further announcement on Friday 17th April, if not before. At that time, if the decision is made to cancel the event, CGRA will fully refund all entry fees to those who have entered and RS Sailing will refund charter fees. The early bird entry fee discount will be extended until the end of April, with an update to the NoR confirming the details. This is a very difficult time and the priority right now is to do what is necessary to ensure the health and safety of our families, friends and communities. We appreciate everyone’s patience and continued support. We will post more information by 17th April. In the meantime competitors are advised not to incur any non refundable expenses (travel, accommodation etc.).